Spacious family accommodation
Offering 3 bedrooms & sleeping 6, Staffin holiday cottage offers friends & families spacious, comfortable accommodation all on one level in this beautiful part of the Scottish Borders. Free wifi , ample parking & secure bike lock up are all included, as well as a dash of Scottish hospitality from the locals!
Staffin holiday cottage accommodation – 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Front door leading into a small porch area with coat hooks and shoe/boot storage. Porch leads to a very spacious hallway.
Bright and spacious living room with two leather sofas (a three-seater and two-seater) plus an easy chair. Additional furniture includes wall unit, coffee table and several side tables, fireplace with gas fire, 49-inch Smart TV and a DVD player.
Kitchen leading to Utility Room
Spacious, fully equipped kitchen/diner with table and chairs to seat six people comfortably. Includes: dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, and combined gas/electric hob. Patio doors leading to rear patio and garden. Door leading to utility room (with washing machine, hanging rail/clothes airer, iron and ironing board) and back door.
Rear aspect bedroom with single beds, and a chest of drawers.
Rear aspect bedroom with queen size bed and a wardrobe/storage unit. Full length wall mirror.
Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
Front aspect spacious master bedroom with king size bed and ample storage space (wardrobes, drawers, dressing table unit). Door leading to en suite shower room with wash basin and WC.
Large family bathroom with WC, wash basin and bath.
On street parking at front of the property for one/two cars. Additional private parking for two vehicles to the rear.
Patio and small gravelled garden to rear of the property, with table and chairs to seat six, and rotary clothes drier. Garage to rear of garden for bike storage if required.
- Central heating and electricity included, except bookings made during the period 1st November to 31st March (starting during that period) when a fuel supplement of £30 will be charged for weekly booking, and £20 for Short Breaks.
- Travel cot & highchair provided (please bring your own cot bedding).
- An initial supply of household necessities, such as toilet paper, washing tablets and dishwasher tablets. Cleaning products provided.
- Visitors should bring their own towels or rent them at a charge of £4 per person (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel).
- Hairdryer provided.
- The cottage is on one level with no stairs.
- The garden is not enclosed so care should be taken with small children.
- A car is essential as public transport is limited.
- No smoking & no pets.
- Please see Terms & Conditions for full details.