Spacious family accommodation
Offering 3 bedrooms & sleeping 6, Staffin holiday cottage offers friends & families spacious, comfortable accommodation all on one level in this beautiful part of the Scottish Borders. Free wifi (from the end of March 2015), ample parking & secure bike lock up are all included, as well as a dash of Scottish hospitality from the locals!
Staffin holiday cottage accommodation – 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Large fully equipped family kitchen/diner with table & chairs to seat 6 & patio doors leading out to the rear patio & garden.
Master bedroom with king size bed. Guest bedroom 1 with queen size double bed. Guest bedroom 2 with twin single beds.
On street parking for 1 vehicle to the front of the cottage. Additional private parking for 2 vehicles to the rear.
Utility room off the kitchen including washing machine, hanging rail/clothes airer, iron & ironing board.
Bathroom & en-suite
Large family bathroom with WC, wash basin & bath. En-suite to the Master bedroom, including shower, WC & wash basin.
Secure bicycle lock up
Secure lock up for bicycles is available in the garage to the rear of the cottage.
Bright & spacious living room which comfortably seats 6, including tv with freeview, dvd player & gas fire.
Patio & small gravelled garden to the rear of the cottage including patio table/chairs & rotary clothes drier.
Free wifi from the end of March 2015.
- Arrive/Depart Saturday – arrival from 4pm & departure by 10am.
- Central heating and electricity included, except bookings made during the period 1st November to 31st March (starting during that period) when a fuel supplement of £30 will be charged for weekly booking, and £20 for Short Breaks.
- Travel cot & highchair provided (please bring your own cot bedding).
- An initial supply of household necessities & a welcome pack of tea, locally made biscuits (or scones/cakes) and milk is included.
- Visitors should bring their own towels or rent them at a charge of £4 per person (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel).
- The cottage is on one level with no stairs.
- The garden is not enclosed so care should be taken with small children.
- A car is essential as public transport is limited.
- No smoking & no pets.
- Please see Terms & Conditions for full details.